OCZ Technology Group Introduces New Flex EX Performance Memory Series
Including the World's Fastest Flexible Designed Air or Water Cooled DDR2 4GB Kit Available
Sunnyvale, CA-December 16, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the Flex EX memory series, featuring breakneck speeds demanded by enthusiasts in an updated compact form factor to maximize memory configurations on your motherboard. These premium high-density modules operate at incredibly fast DDR2 and DDR3 speeds to run the latest memory-intensive games and applications, and offer enthusiasts the thermal management necessary for the stability and performance on high-end gaming and overclocking systems.
Offering some of the industry's fastest modules to date, the Flex EX series encompasses the needs of enthusiasts, power users, and gamers with incredible frequencies up to DDR3-2000, and DDR2-1200 as the fastest DDR2 4GB kit available. The Flex EX Series has a specifically tailored configuration for all users to maximize the performance for all types of systems.
"Memory is the primary storage device of any modern computer system and defines how fast the CPU can access data," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "Density, frequency, and access latencies of the system memory are the critical factors for overall performance of any PC and that is where the new OCZ Flex Ex series sets new standards by providing the optimal combination of the three factors for any system architecture by offering unprecedented speed and latencies at 4GB density with advanced cooling options to enhance stability and performance in even the most demanding environments."
The OCZ Flex EX thermal management solution enables high-frequency memory to operate within an optimal balance of extreme speeds and low latencies without the high temperatures that inhibit or damage the module. Each Flex EX memory module features the integrated liquid injection system design which originated in the OCZ Flex XLC (Xtreme Liquid Convection) Series. This latest series was engineered with a "flexible" all-aluminum design to give enthusiasts the option to run the modules water-cooled or passively via the array of aluminum fins, and the concurrent use of both options promotes maximum heat dissipation.
The new Flex EX series will be initially available in these high-end solutions for gamers and overclockers utilizing water or passive cooling:
The Flex EX modules are optimized for the latest cutting-edge platforms and will be available in 4GB (2x2048MB) dual channel kits for ultimate bandwidth. As part of OCZ's line-up of premium memory, the Flex EX series is backed by a Lifetime Warranty and industry-leading technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man is the fastest-selling PS4 exclusive of all time
- Sony has no plans to make new PS Vita
- PlayStation Now lets you download games for offline play
- Android 17 confirmed as next Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC
- Danny Trejo introduces Magic: The Gathering Arena Open Beta
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- The Slater releases on September 20th
- Partnership Between Mastiff and Yggdrazil Group Brings Home Sweet Home to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One This October
- Turn-Based PC-RTS 'ValeGuard' Has Launched On STEAM Offering Exciting City-Building & Strategic Real-Time Combat
- IBM Takes Major Step in Breaking Open the Black Box of AI
- Genpact Launches Cora CommandCenter to Transform Digital Workforce Performance and Automation Governance