All Chimera 4 systems ship overclocked by at least 10% with option to upgrade to 20%
El Monte, CA - November 17, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce Chimera 4 - the fourth generation of iBUYPOWER's signature gaming line inspired by the mythical fire-breathing beast. The Chimera 4 is sure to turn heads with a new fiery case design and unmatched performance. Each Chimera 4 system ships overclocked by 10%, with the option in some configurations to upgrade to 20%.
"The vibrant Chimera 4 is the best looking system we have ever designed and one of the most powerful." said Darren Su, Executive Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "It combines performance and style in a unique offering sure turn heads and leave scorched earth in its wake."
A compact footprint allows the aggressively designed mid-tower system to fit on most desks without limiting configuration options or future upgradeability. The flexible Chimera 4 has room for up to 3 external drives (Blu-ray drive, card reader, etc.) and the option for SLI or CrossFireX configuration for even greater performance.
The spacious enclosure has room for 8 internal HDD slots ranging up to 3TB for a total of 24 TB of storage space. iBUYPOWER conveniently placed 4 front panels for easily connecting headsets, microphones and other USB devices. The system is kept cool with up to 6 120mm fans and features a liquid cooling system for the CPU. Chimera 4 systems are available with AMD FX, Intel Z68, and Intel X79 platforms.
The Chimera 4 is available now at https://www.iBUYPOWER.com and starts at only $799.
Product Page: here
Follow iBUYPOWER at https://www.facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on the Chimera 4 and all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower