The design of EVERCOOL Hawk2 is characterized by its black color and simple lines that give Hawk2 a strong, steady and durable aesthetic appearance. Additionally, the mutli-angles adjustment allows Hawk2 stand at different angles which expresses that Hawk2 stands out in the cooling field and show its imposing manner.
Metal mesh surface design increases the air convection and ventilation, and the 12cm big and noiseless fan provides an efficient and silent cooling and keeps the operation of the notebook stable. Two anti-skid slabs prevent laptops from falling.
Angles adjustment design considers ergonomics and use comfort. Multi-angles design including 15°, 30°, 45° and 60° makes Hawk2 match user's needs and provides convenience to them.
The compatibility of Hawk2 is greater than Hawk1 due to Hawk2 is bigger. It can support 12"-17" laptops as well as 15.6" CULV notebooks. Directly using USB for power is very easy and convenient for users.
In spite of an imposing feeling, Hawk2 has a competitive and reasonable price and offers a great C/P. Hawk2 is definitely the best cooling choice for laptops in the hot summer.
Video of Hawk2:
Funny video of Hawk2:
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit