Colorful Technology, known as a graphics cards provider, today announces its new case for global market, which is named Raynor Tower G3. It measures 195mm (W) ¡Á517mm (H) ¡Á535mm (D), most of the body is made of SECC metal. The Raynor Tower G3 equipped with a removable plate at the top of the chassis for creating perfect air duct. One of the sides has a large opening with dust filter which allows installing two 120/90/80mm cooling units.
In the rear, the PSU bay has been placed on the bottom, and above there are 8 expansion slots for PCI/PCIE devices installation. A 120/90/80mm exhaust fan and two openings for water cooling tubes are provided on the top.
Inside the G3, there are 9 bays for CD/HDD drives. The six 5.25 inches CD drive bays are independent from HDD drive bays, so that it will be completely eradicating resonance from hard disks. The other three bays are 3.5 inches HDD drive bays which can be extended by hard drive cages. In the mainboard tray, there are 10 cable management routing holes provided with black rubber stopper, to guarantees a clutter-free and safe installation. The internal area of the case is divided into two parts by the graphics card enhancer, which can prop up the graphics card stably to avoid deformation of those great length graphics cards.
The Raynor Tower G3 is now available in Asia, and will be available later for global market and suggested retail price of $139 USD.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower