Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T mid-tower PC case. The special edition features a chassis painted in brilliant white, with the ventilation grilles, drive bay covers, and other accents rendered in the black of the original 600T for a dramatic look.
The enhancements go beyond the cosmetic, with a side panel that features an impact-resistant acrylic plastic clear window for showing off components when the case is closed. The customer has the further option of replacing the window with the included mesh insert that matches the look of the mesh grilles on the front and top of the case. The mesh side panel doesn't just look good - it includes mounting points for adding up to four 120mm fans for improved cooling performance.
"Our Graphite Series 600T has received multiple industry awards and has become a favorite of PC builders and system integrators. It offers builder-friendly, full-tower features in a mid-tower design, with an emphasis on style." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The Special Edition White not only provides a striking new look; it also offers enthusiasts and overclockers an option for additional cooling performance."
The Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T is available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide for a US suggested retail price of $179 USD.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit