COMMODORE GAMING (NORTH AMERICA) NOW OFFERS INTEL® CORE I7 PROCESSORS
Latest Intel Processors Now Power New Commodore Gaming PCs for Maximum Gaming Brilliance
Long Island, NY - November 17, 2008 Commodore Gaming - A world leader in high-performance PC gaming solutions raises the performance bar by offering Intel® Core i7 processors in its top-of-the-line gaming PCs. Intel's new line of processors include the Intel Core i7 processor and Intel Core i7 processor Extreme Edition, and new features like Intel® Advance Smart Cache, Intel® QuickPath Interconnect and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Commodore Gaming is among the first to offer these groundbreaking new processors as well as motherboards with the new Intel® X58 Express chipset.
Gamers rejoice! Conquer the world of extreme gaming with your Commodore Gaming PC and the new Intel Core i7 processor Extreme Edition. With faster, intelligent multi-core technology that accelerates performance to match your workload, it delivers an incredible breakthrough in gaming performance. But performance doesn't stop at gaming. You'll multitask faster and unleash incredible digital media creation as you experience maximum performance for whatever you do, thanks to the combination of Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, which activates full processing power exactly where and when you need it most.
"This is really an exciting time for PC gamers," commented Bala Keilman, CEO of Commodore Gaming. "The Intel Core i7 processor technology is going to take the PC gaming experience to another level and thanks to our close relationship with Intel we are proud to be one of the first that will be offering this experience to our customers."
"Intel and Commodore Gaming both work continuously to develop leading-edge solutions for desktop customers," says CJ Bruno, Vice President, Sales and Marketing Group and President, Intel Americas, Inc. "We developed the Intel Core i7-965 processor Extreme Edition from the ground up to be a PC enthusiast's dream. Commodore Gaming PCs featuring the highest performing desktop processor on the planet are especially beneficial to customers using high definition video, 3D and gaming."
"The Intel Core i7 processor Extreme Edition not only takes on today's most complex and immersive games, but it's also powerful enough to handle tomorrow's gaming advances," says Eyal Akler, Chief Technology Officer at Commodore Gaming. "By distributing AI, physics, and rendering across 8 software threads, the Intel Core i7 processor Extreme Edition lets you concentrate on taking down the bad guys while your PC handles all the visual details that keep you feeling completely immersed. It's a gaming experience so refined, you just might lose yourself in the action."
Visit http://www.commodoregaming.com to learn more about Intel processors and technologies inside Commodore PCs.
About Commodore Gaming
Driven by a passionate team of gaming enthusiasts and industry professionals, Commodore Gaming is a world renowned provider of products and services for the PC and video game market. Commodore Gaming was founded in 2005 and aims to re-establish the brand as a leader in its industry.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower