Shuttle introduces a new media centre Mini-PC platform to meet high definition requirements
First Mini-PC to support 16GB of DDR2 memory / Intel G45 Express chipset for smooth playback of HD content
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions today announces its brand-new XPC Barebone with Intel G45 Express chipset. The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG45H7 is ideally suited to deliver high-resolution 1080p picture quality. Furthermore, heat dissipation and noise level have been further improved in this model. As a unique feature amongst Mini-PCs, up to 16GB of DDR2 memory can be installed in four memory banks.
"The integrated Intel GMA X4500HD graphics engine with Intel Clear-Video technology ensures effortless and brilliant HD-playback", explained Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "For even enhanced performance, the PCI-E-2.0 slot can also be equipped with dual slot graphics cards."
High connectivity can be found on both the front and rear panel of the XPC Barebone SG45H7 revealing a wide range of connectors and interfaces. Gigabit LAN, 8 channel audio, optical SPDIF, HDMI and VGA, FireWire, USB 2.0 and eSATA are available.
Intel processors of the Core 2 Duo/Quad series with 1333/1066/800 MHz FSB can be used. The well-tried heatpipe cooling system characteristic of Shuttle XPC models has been optimised so that it cools even more quietly and more effectively.
The SG45H7 is powered by a new, highly-efficient 300 Watt power supply and can therefore be used in conjunction with the most demanding components. Its 80 PLUS-Certification guarantees this. The quiet fan with a larger diameter of 5 cm provides optimum cooling to the power supply.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SG45H7 is now available from specialist retailers. Shuttle's recommended price is EUR 319 (ex VAT). Suppliers can be found on Shuttle's European website.
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit