Inno3D is thrilled to announce the launch of the much anticipated Inno3D GeForce GTX 590, the world's fastest DirectX 11 graphics card ever built. With the sleek exterior that houses dual 512-core GTX 500 GPUs and a custom vapor chamber cooler, the GeForce GTX 590 delivers high-end performance with style. Hook up three monitors with GeForce GTX 590's three dual-link DVI ports to play your favourite games at ultra-wide resolutions like 5760x1080 in NVIDIA Surround. Plus get all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision, PhysX, and Quad SLI for the ultimate PC gaming experience.
Raise the standard of gaming with the powerful Inno3D GeForce GTX 590 and lose yourself in the ultra realistic worlds achievable with HD graphics that redefines your gaming reality. Expect the unexpected as PhysX technology delivers fine detail sure to drive your visual stimulation.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Final Fantasy XV has PC-exclusive 'higher quality assets'
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit