ZOTAC Announces the New ZBOX AD02 Series Mini-PCs
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unleashes the ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 series mini-PCs powered by the AMD E-350 APU platform. The ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 series delivers a premium computing experience with rich high-definition video playback capabilities and outstanding 3D visuals in a compact form factor.
The powerful AMD E-350 APU equips the ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 series with dual processor cores for lightning-fast system responsiveness and snappy multi-tasking abilities. Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics enable compatibility with the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 titles for stunning 3D visuals on the ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 series.
"ZOTAC continues to expand our award-winning ZBOX mini-PC series. Our latest ZBOX AD02 series takes the powerful AMD E-350 APU Platform with Discrete-Class AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics and packs it into our compact and customizable ZBOX chassis," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "The result is the perfect synergy of CPU and GPU performance that makes for an outstanding high-definition computing experience that uses very little energy while generating very little heat or noise."
The ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 ships as an easily customizable barebones with a tool-less chassis design - two thumb screws unlock access to the internal components. Support for 2.5-inch hard drives and two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots enable users to equip the ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 to their liking.
A ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 Plus is available and ships equipped with a preinstalled 250GB hard drive and 2GB of DDR3 SO-DIMM memory - both ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 and AD02 Plus models let users select their operating system of choice and is ready for Microsoft Windows 7 operating systems. The ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 series feature class-leading expansion with USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and eSATA connectivity for simple plug and play connectivity to external devices.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX AD02 series.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit