Corsair Announces Availability of Cerulean Blue Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory Kits
- Striking Cerulean blue heat spreaders match Corsair Gaming Series PSUs, as well as many popular motherboards -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of a new blue version of their award-winning Vengeance family of DDR3 memory modules.
Vengeance DDR3 memory is optimized for overclocking and compatibility, at an attractive price point. The original Vengeance modules, released to critical acclaim in November 2010, are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders anodized in Jet Black. The new modules offer performance identical to the original, with Cerulean Blue anodized heat spreaders that provide a great match with the latest 2nd generation Intel® Core processor family motherboards from ASUS®, MSI, and Gigabyte. The striking blue color is shared with Corsair Gaming Series power supplies, allowing users to maintain a consistent color scheme throughout their system. Style-conscious system builders can also mix original Jet Black and new Cerulean Blue Vengeance modules for an even more dramatic look that matches their motherboard.
"The Vengeance family combines provides outstanding overclockability and an aggressive look at an affordable price," said Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "The new blue heat spreaders give builders and integrators more choice in customizing their systems, whether they are building a new Sandy Bridge-based PC, or they just want to add bold look to an existing one."
Cerulean Blue Vengeance memory kits will initially be available in the following configurations. All Vengeance DDR3 memory is compatible with current Intel and AMD platforms.
Images can be downloaded here.
Vengeance memory kits, in both the original Jet Black and new Cerulean Blue, are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a limited lifetime warranty. For more information on the Vengeance family of high-performance DDR3 memory, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard