Prolimatech Unveil Genesis CPU-Cooler - the Origin of Maximum Cooling Power
Prolimatech, the master of cooling is going a step further after the success of the Prolimatech Megahalems by presenting another revolution in CPU cooling with the Prolimatech Genesis. Besides the immaculate quality - which is present across their entire product line-up - the Genesis sets new standards in cooling capability.
Prolimatech continues the trend set forth by the Megahalems and Super Mega by utilizing two separate towers, but instead of placing them next to each other, they have been rearranged for maximum performance. The large array of cooling fins can hold up to three 120 or 140 mm fans, two of which can be installed right out of the box with the included mounting materials. Besides keeping the CPU cool, the construction allows for direct air flow across critical areas like the memory and power phases of the system.
Due to the innovative construction, Prolimatech manages to raise the bar and cool down the CPU even more. Adding to the excellent performance, Prolimatech has included additional black mounting screws to add further contact pressure, which translates into even lower operational temperatures. The use of these screws is intended for experienced users, which aim to get the most out of the cooling solution, as the pressure surpasses the Intel specifications.
Overclockers will be happy to hear that Prolimatech continues the trend and allows for complete choice of fans, as none are supplied with the cooler. This enables every user, regardless of their preferences or needs, to select the right models to equip the Genesis. Even when only using a single 120 or 140 mm fan, the Genesis manages to cool the CPU and keep the noise level at a minimum. To make the selection as easy as possible, Caseking offers various Genesis bundles with specific fans and set pricing.
The Prolimatech Genesis also features broad compatibility as it ships with an AMD mounting kit intended for all modern sockets like AM2, AM2+ and AM3. Intel users will also be able to mount the cooler with the included kit for Socket 775, 1155, 1156 and 1366. To enable the most efficient transfer of heat between the CPU and Genesis cooler, Prolimatech supplies their high-performance PK-1 thermal paste, while a sturdy backplate guarantees a stable hold, taking the strain off the mainboard and socket.
The Prolimatech Genesis CPU cooler will be available from March 4th 2011 for 59.90 Euro at https://www.caseking.de and is available for pre-order immediately. Additional bundles consisting of the Genesis and two 120 or 140 mm fans start at 64.90 Euro. An list of coolers can be viewed on here. A video presentation of the Prolimatech Genesis is also available on Caseking.tv.
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price