Colorful Exposed A New PCB of GTS450
Colorful, one of the biggest AICs in Asia market,after their iGame series catching people¡¯s eyes in global market, now they are working on a new GTS450 which is single slot edition and has cooling vents on PCB. Unlike the holes on GTX480/470, Colorful designs more efficient vents on the PCB, even in the position of chokes, the purpose is to lower the height of the chokes and improved the thermal performance of the board.
According the pictures, we could see the GTS450 uses 4 memory modules, and each of the memory is with the specs of 256MB/32bit. No ordinary solid capacitors can be found on PCB, they use POSCAP capacitors instead to control the height. The most attractive point is that 4 chokes cross the PCB vertically, half on the front and half the on the other side. With ONSENMI low thermal MOSFET, these conponents make up 3+1 phases PWM circuit.
The interfaces include 2 of dual-link DVI ports and a mini HDMI port, one 6-pin power connector is needed for extra power supply.
Colorful keeps the cooler as a secret, they haven't announced what cooler will be used on this PCB, but they said this single slot GTS450 will be released before Christmas next month.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower