SuperTalent introduces new USB Pico Mini
Ultra-small USB designs you can take with you anywhere
San Jose, California - November 9th, 2010 - Super Talent Technology,a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced two new drives to their successful Pico Series, the Pico Mini C and the Pico Mini D.
USB flash drives have become an indispensible PC peripheral; there's just no better way to take your data from one PC to another. Having a USB flash drive close at hand has become critical for personal productivity. The new Pico Mini C&D were designed to be small enough to carry with you at all times. Each design comes with a clever and convenient way to protect the electrical contacts when not in use.
"The Pico Mini C&D are an exciting addition to our wildly successful Pico series. Our customers love the convenience and durability of these designs. Now we have two more industrial designs to meet the needs of these customers"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit