Super Talent Introduces the World's First DDR3-1600 MHz 4GB SO-DIMM
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is currently manufacturing the world's first over-clocked 4GB SO-DIMM running at 1600 MHz. Super Talent Technology will now move forward with the shipment of 512M x64 (4GB) configurations of these new memory modules. While several manufactures are shipping DDR3 SO-DIMMs (small outline dual in-line memory modules), used in laptops and notebooks, supporting clock speeds of 1333 MHz, Super Talent's has moved beyond this limitation and produced a DDR3 SO-DIMM capable of over-clocking to an incredible 1600 MHz.
Ideal for today's extreme portable workstations and gaming machines, Super Talent's new 4GB SO-DIMM will enable these creative professionals to remove the memory bottleneck created by today's 1333MHz limitation. "As memory technology continues to move forward Super Talent will continue to push the limits of what is possible and deliver the fastest solutions available." - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
Our new 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM was tested conducted in a 17-inch HP Envy 17-1011NR mobile workstation.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6