Super Talent Introduces the World's First DDR3-1600 MHz 4GB SO-DIMM
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is currently manufacturing the world's first over-clocked 4GB SO-DIMM running at 1600 MHz. Super Talent Technology will now move forward with the shipment of 512M x64 (4GB) configurations of these new memory modules. While several manufactures are shipping DDR3 SO-DIMMs (small outline dual in-line memory modules), used in laptops and notebooks, supporting clock speeds of 1333 MHz, Super Talent's has moved beyond this limitation and produced a DDR3 SO-DIMM capable of over-clocking to an incredible 1600 MHz.
Ideal for today's extreme portable workstations and gaming machines, Super Talent's new 4GB SO-DIMM will enable these creative professionals to remove the memory bottleneck created by today's 1333MHz limitation. "As memory technology continues to move forward Super Talent will continue to push the limits of what is possible and deliver the fastest solutions available." - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
Our new 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM was tested conducted in a 17-inch HP Envy 17-1011NR mobile workstation.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5