Super Talent Introduces the World's First DDR3-1600 MHz 4GB SO-DIMM
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced it is currently manufacturing the world's first over-clocked 4GB SO-DIMM running at 1600 MHz. Super Talent Technology will now move forward with the shipment of 512M x64 (4GB) configurations of these new memory modules. While several manufactures are shipping DDR3 SO-DIMMs (small outline dual in-line memory modules), used in laptops and notebooks, supporting clock speeds of 1333 MHz, Super Talent's has moved beyond this limitation and produced a DDR3 SO-DIMM capable of over-clocking to an incredible 1600 MHz.
Ideal for today's extreme portable workstations and gaming machines, Super Talent's new 4GB SO-DIMM will enable these creative professionals to remove the memory bottleneck created by today's 1333MHz limitation. "As memory technology continues to move forward Super Talent will continue to push the limits of what is possible and deliver the fastest solutions available." - SuperTalent COO, CH Lee.
Our new 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM was tested conducted in a 17-inch HP Envy 17-1011NR mobile workstation.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ