MSI Incorporates DTS¬ģ High Performance Sound Technology into Laptop
GX660 world leader in laptop audio performance
MSI worked in cooperation with leading high definition audio provider DTS¬ģ, Inc for the first time ever in the development of the GX660. Now, you only need dual channel speakers or headsets to get an incredible surround sound effect. What's more, Dynaudio gives you unique theater-class audio for an all-new laptop audio experience.
Taipei-When you're riveted by heart-pumping battle scenes, dual channel laptop speakers just don't hack it. World-renowned information technology firm MSI worked with global leader in digital audio to incorporate DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC¬ô technology in gaming laptops like the GX660, so that you can enjoy cinema-class sound on your laptop using dual-channel speakers or headsets at no extra cost.
MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern pointed out that DTS' new technology allows the MSI GX660 to give you a rich, immersive surround sound effect using 2.1 channel speakers. MSI also worked with world-famous sound system and recording equipment designer Dynaudio to integrate top-end equipment into the GX660 to give you unprecedented true-to-life audio, whether you're gaming, taking in a movie, or kicking back to some tunes.
Ultimate audio from dual channel technology
Working together for superior sound: DTS Surround Sensation UltraPC¬ô technology makes it unnecessary to contemplate where to place six speakers, because it gives dual-channel laptop speakers rich immersive surround sound experience. DTS' new technology cans also up-mix dual-channel audio to multi-channel to achieve a more immersive experience for stereo content.
DTS Voice Clarification technology: MSI gaming laptops, like the GX660, also come with DTS Voice Clarification technology, so when you're scrapping with a band of orcs, you will still be able to hear your teammates clearly. Other new DTS technologies include Bass Enhancement and Soundstage Expansion. The former boosts bass performance for more layered sound, while the latter extends NB sound to make it resemble acoustics you'd normally find in an opera house or concert hall.
Precision speaker positioning: To build a laptop with superb sound, you need to be meticulous about every detail. Speaker locations and sound field design have to be calculated with precision. MSI worked with world-leader in sound technology Dynaudio to find "just the right spot." In the early stages of development, a great deal of research and countless calculations were carried out on the GX660 to determine ideal speaker locations to obtain obstruction-free sound transmission.
Powerful hardware for performance and power
ATi Mobility Radeon HD 5870 (1GB GDDR5 VRAM) discrete graphics card: MSI's GX660 packs the ATi Mobility Radeon HD 5870 discrete graphics card with 1GB GDDR5 of display memory for high performance graphics processing, as well as DirectX 11, so the GX660 shows smooth, clear, true-to-life, HD images with depth. It's the gamers' perfect choice for the latest interactive games.
Large capacity RAID 0 dual hard disk architecture: The GX660 supports dual hard disk accelerated architecture. The superior twin hard disk design, not only doubles storage capacity, it increases read-write speed by 70%.
Three DDR3 memory slots: To give NB gamers the power they need, the GX660 is the only laptop equipped with three DDR3 memory slots, so you can expand memory to 12GB, giving your laptop performance heretofore found only in servers.
Latest USB3.0 ports: The GX660 comes with the latest USB3.0 ports which boast transfer speeds of 5Gbps-10 times faster than those of the USB2.0, and 80% higher power transmission, providing vastly higher data transfer and charging speeds for external hard drives, thumb drives, and other handheld electronic devices.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit