POWERCOLOR EXPANDS ITS PRODUCT LINEUP TO POWER SUPPLIES
PowerColor Extreme & Gaming Series feeds power hungry hardcore gamers
Taipei, Taiwan -September 14, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a manufacturer under the leading graphics card brand PowerColor, today introduces a completely new product lineup for computer enthusiasts: the PowerColor Power Supply Unit (PSU) series. The series includes Extreme 1000W, 850W and Gaming 600W, 500W power supplies, targeting high-end to upper mid-range segments.
High Power Efficiency
The PowerColor Extreme and Gaming series features 80 Plus Bronze and 80 Plus rated separately, offering more than 85% power efficiency in Extreme series and 80% in Gaming series, decreasing wasted power while increasing power transmission.
Designed for Multi-GPU Systems
Both Extreme and Gaming series have been designed to support multi-GPU systems, for both NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX. PowerColor's latest PSU series handles all loads for gaming systems.
The latest PowerColor PSU series are equipped with ultra large and silence double ball bearing fans taking temperatures down at an efficient and effective rate. The PSU's also use 105°C high quality Japanese made capacitors, ensuring superb performance and enhancing reliability and stability.
Power Up Your Gaming Rig
With the official launch of the high-end gaming PSU series, PowerColor is also offering a chance to win the PowerColor Extreme 1000W! Want to feel the power from using a PowerColor PSU? Join the "Power Up Your Gaming Rig" contest right now. For more details on PowerColor PSU series and awesome prizes, check it out here: http://www.powercolor.com/event/PSU/index.asp
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard