Corsair Announces Retail Availability of Professional Series Gold Power Supplies
Fremont, California - August 26, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the general retail availability of the Professional Series Gold AX1200, AX850, and AX750 power supply units. These PSUs, which feature 80 PLUS® GOLD certification, were announced and shown at Computex in Taipei, and have won numerous accolades since then.
"The response of early users and reviewers to the Professional Series Gold PSUs has been phenomenal," stated Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. "We have been working overtime to meet the demand for this ultra-efficient, fully modular PSU, and are thrilled to announce that these highly anticipated products are now widely available from Corsair's retailers."
Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies exceed the requirements for 80 Plus Gold certification, delivering over 90% efficiency at 50% load when using a 115V AC input. This increases to over 92% efficiency when used with the 230V AC voltage input specification in Europe. Built utilizing server-grade power train architectures designed for mission-critical levels of voltage stability and reliability, Professional Series Gold power supplies deliver previously unheard-of levels of performance.
Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies are provided with a seven year limited warranty, and are backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Images of the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supplies can be downloaded here.
For more information on Corsair Professional Series Gold PSUs, please visit the Power Supplies section of our web site.
For a Technical Overview of the Corsair Professional Series Gold AX1200 power supply, please visit the Corsair Blog.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit