The latest BitFenix creations ready to make a splash in Cologne Germany
BitFenix Design Lab, August 17, 2010) - With thousands of visitors in attendance every year, GamesCom is one of the largest gaming-related shows in the world. This year, in cooperation with CaseKing, is pleased to announce that the latest BitFenix creations will be on display at GamesCom 2010 (Hall 9.1, Booth #35).
At the show will be the highly-anticipated Colossus full-tower E-ATX chassis, a case that was designed for gamers from the ground up. Also on display will be Survivor, a mid-tower ATX chassis with ruggedized features and mobility in mind - perfect for the mobile digital warrior. Fans will also get a glimpse of some products from the BitFenix accessory line, including the S2 Security Device, the Spectre Fan Series, and the Alchemy Premium Modding Series.
To commemorate the debut of BitFenix at GamesCom 2010, BitFenix is holding two very special contests for BitFenix fans. One is the BitFenix Bikini Contest where fans can vote on their favorite BitFenix Bikini Girl photo for a chance to win a brand new BitFenix Colossus Chassis. The other is the KODE5 BitFenix Frag Video Challenge where fans can submit their favorite frag video for a chance to win a trip to the KODE5 2010 Global Finals in Lima, Peru!
To enter these two special contests, just head over to the BitFenix GamesCom 2010 website located here:
You'll also get a sneak peek of the Colossus trailer!
"This year's GamesCom is shaping up to be the most exciting one yet, and with our partners at CaseKing, we are thrilled to be able to show fans what we've been working on. I invite everyone to come to the CaseKing booth to see our latest and greatest creations!" said David Jarlestedt, BitFenix Product Manager.
For more information on BitFenix, go to the official BitFenix website at http://www.bitfenix.com.
BitFenix is the result of the collaboration of several veterans in both the technology and gaming industries. From the same minds behind some of technology's most venerable products, BitFenix creates hardware and peripherals that grant the user the utmost control, strength, and performance to complete their computing tasks. Combining a deep understanding of gaming and other high-demand computing applications with superior engineering and design know-how, the BitFenix Team is dedicated to creating the go-to computing products and peripherals for those who refuse to quit. For more information, check out http://www.bitfenix.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit