MSI Launches N470GTX/N465GTX Twin Frozr II Graphics Card That Boasts a New and Improved Heat Dissipation Design
Reduces Heat by 16? and Noise by 21.5dB As Compared to Normal Graphics Card
[Taipei-Taiwan]MSI, the world's leading graphics card and mainboard manufacturer, today launches two of its latest graphics cards, N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II which are based on MSI's unique Twin Frozr II thermal design. MSI also revealed its limited N465GTX Twin Frozr II golden edition graphics card which adopts the full copper design. The cards are powered by NVIDIA's advanced GeForce GTX 400 GPU and support NVIDIA technologies such as 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA etc and boast MSI's Twin Frozr II thermal design. As compared to the reference graphics cards, MSI's latest offerings show a reduction in noise by 21.5dB and heat by 16? in full load, making them the industry's most outstanding graphics cards with the best heat dissipation and noise reduction features.
Twin Frozr II Thermal Design - Unparalleled Balance between Heat Dissipation and Noise for Optimum Performance
MSI's N470GTX/N465GTX Twin Frozr II graphics cards are based on Twin Frozr II thermal design which uses big size fins and five heat pipes for the best heat dissipation. The card also utilizes a dual-fan design which adjusts quickly to decrease temperatures and supports the "SuperPipe" technology. All these new and improved features give unparalleled performance to consumers. As compared to the reference thermal design, MSI's newest graphics cards show a reduction in heat by 16? in full load and they also show a reduction in noise by 21.5dB. These breakthrough features no doubt make the Twin Frozr II graphics cards the best options for consumers looking for balance between heat dissipation and nose with optimum performance.
Military Class Components Used to Give Ultra-Stable Product Quality
As for the components in MSI's N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II graphics cards, MSI selected military class components such as the Hi-c CAP which are solid capacitors with 8 times the normal lifespan, no buzz noise SSC and solid capacitors with lifespan of more than 10 years etc. These high quality components significantly increase the durability and stability of the graphics cards to create the best quality products.
Support "Afterburner" Software Overvoltage to Give a Boosted Performance
In terms of software, MSI's N470GTX and N465GTX Twin Frozr II graphics cards support MSI's unique "Afterburner" overclocking software. Not only does this software adjust the clock of the GPU and memory in real time, it also further supports overvoltage, so that users are able to enjoy boosted performance of their graphics cards. "Kombustor", the co-developed by both of MSI and FurMark, is a stability testing tool that assures users of absolute product quality so that users can enjoy a boosted performance with no limitations.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ