New Choice for AMD mainstream Platforms - DFI LANParty 790GX Series
Taipei, 2008/09/19, DFI -Following the top efficient 790FX series, LANParty launches the high performance-price ratio 790GX series: DK790GX-M2RS and JR790GX-M2RS. The former adopts ATX design, providing peripherals extension for customers; the later adopts Micro ATX design, providing more flexibility for customized A/V platforms with HDMI and DVI-I interface.
LANParty 790GX series adopt "AMD 790GX" north bridge chip and the latest south bridge SB750 which improve both efficiency and extension greatly comparing with former products. Its major characteristic is that it supports both ATI Crossfire and ATI Hybrid Graphics. It has great flexibility no matter you install two graphic cards to get top 3D efficiency or install one graphic to co-operate with built-in HD3300 GPU. In addition, LANParty 790GX is integrated with AMD ACC function, which can increase the CPU over-clock range by 10% to enhance the performance effectively.
LANParty DK 790GX-M2RS adopts flexible heat dissipation design. You can remove and change the cooler of north bridge without worrying about damaging the chip. Besides, Debug LED and Genie BIOS are provided to make the over-clock much easier.
LANParty JR 790GX-M2RS is in small Micro ATX design, but its efficiency and specifications are as good as other series. It has all characteristics of DK series. In addition, it adopts HD3300 graphic chip and with DVI-I and HDMI output. It doesn't need additional graphic card to carry out 3D operation and perfect pictures.
ABS is a two-step over-clock software. After installing the software and restarting the computer, you can just press the F1 key to boost the FSB speed and the CPU is advanced to a higher level (about 15% of the efficiency) automatically. That is to say, with ABS technology, you can enjoy the efficiency of high level CPU with acceptable CPU price.
About LP DK(JR)790GX-M2RS
1. AMD 790GX chipset with SB750
2. Supports AMD®
a. AM2+ processors: Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon / Sempron
b. AMD® AM2 processors: Athlon series / Sempron
3. DDR2 667/800/1066(1200MHz Max.)
4. Integrate HD3300 GPU
5. DVI-I,HDMI digital output (JR version only)
6. ACC over-clocking technology
7. Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
8. Auto Boost System (ABS): upgrade your CPU automatically
9. AMD ATI Crossfire ready
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with Intel and top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips and mainboards. LanParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent design.
Latest News Posts
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon