Scosche Announces Availability of Four New Earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m
New IDR305m earphones are available exclusively in Apple Stores
Oxnard, CA, - May 4, 2010 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of iPod, iPhone and now iPad accessories, is excited to announce the availability four new earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m - all featuring Scosche tapLINE II Remote and Mic. Scosche moved the user friendly control surface to where the wires fork, making switching tracks or adjusting the volume easier than ever before. The integrated mic on the new models has also been placed higher up on the right channel so it is closer to the user's mouth.
The audiophile grade IDR655m (Increased Dynamic Range) earphones accurately reproduce brilliant highs, silky smooth mids and powerful bass for all musical genres. They feature 11mm drivers and small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone inserts to provide the unparalleled noise isolation and the perfect fit. The cable features a nylon-braided jacket to help prevent tangling. The earphones also include a genuine sheepskin leather travel pouch.
The IDR355m and IDR355md feature the same set of silicone inserts as the IDR655's and six interchangeable color caps that allow users to customize the appearance of the earphones. The IDR355m earphones ship with chrome, clear, red, pink, green and blue color caps, while the IDR355md feature gold, dark blue, black, dark red, chrome and black chrome caps.
All four models are Made for iPod, Made for iPhone and Made for iPad certified products.
The IDR655m, IDR355m and IDR355md are available now at https://www.scosche.com for $99.99, $54.99 and $54.99 respectively, while the IDR305 are available exclusively at Apple retails stores for $39.95.
For additional information or images please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305 -576-1171, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPhone, iPod & iPad accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit