Scosche Announces Availability of Four New Earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m
New IDR305m earphones are available exclusively in Apple Stores
Oxnard, CA, - May 4, 2010 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of iPod, iPhone and now iPad accessories, is excited to announce the availability four new earphones - IDR655m, IDR355m, IDR355md, and IDR305m - all featuring Scosche tapLINE II Remote and Mic. Scosche moved the user friendly control surface to where the wires fork, making switching tracks or adjusting the volume easier than ever before. The integrated mic on the new models has also been placed higher up on the right channel so it is closer to the user's mouth.
The audiophile grade IDR655m (Increased Dynamic Range) earphones accurately reproduce brilliant highs, silky smooth mids and powerful bass for all musical genres. They feature 11mm drivers and small, medium, and large single and dual flanged silicone inserts to provide the unparalleled noise isolation and the perfect fit. The cable features a nylon-braided jacket to help prevent tangling. The earphones also include a genuine sheepskin leather travel pouch.
The IDR355m and IDR355md feature the same set of silicone inserts as the IDR655's and six interchangeable color caps that allow users to customize the appearance of the earphones. The IDR355m earphones ship with chrome, clear, red, pink, green and blue color caps, while the IDR355md feature gold, dark blue, black, dark red, chrome and black chrome caps.
All four models are Made for iPod, Made for iPhone and Made for iPad certified products.
The IDR655m, IDR355m and IDR355md are available now at https://www.scosche.com for $99.99, $54.99 and $54.99 respectively, while the IDR305 are available exclusively at Apple retails stores for $39.95.
For additional information or images please contact PR representative Mark Olson at 305 -576-1171, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPhone, iPod & iPad accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market