Patriot's New Bolt USB flash drive series offers 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption
Fast and affordable hardware encrypted solution
Fremont, California, USA, March 30, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the immediate availability of its new Bolt secure USB flash drive. This small USB flash drive offers security for your data with its durable aluminum housing and data encryption.
Patriot's Bolt series features hardware based 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with a 512/2048-bit RSA engine for user authentication. Designed for consumer and small to medium-size business users, Patriot's Bolt Series comes in a durable, yet compact metal casing. 256-bit AES hardware based encryption is widely recognized as a standard for data privacy, and with this feature built into the Bolt, users are comforted with the knowledge that their data is secure even from attempts to dismantle the drive to gain access to individual NAND flash chips.
"USB flash drives are a staple of daily use to transfer and transport data. Their small size and large capacities allow users to carry a great amount of personal information with them," declared Les Henry, Vice President of Engineering at Patriot. "Our Bolt USB flash drive secures data from prying eyes, preventing the loss of personal or business data and providing users with reassurance that their portable data is safe and secure wherever they take it."
With both a durable aluminum housing and a built in password lock, on top of the hardware based encryption, personal data is secure from abuse, damage and unauthorized access. Patriot's new Bolt USB flash drive incorporates a data wipe mode where all data on the drive is erased in the event of unsuccessful access to the drive after 10 failed attempts. Beyond data security, Bolt offers fast read and write speeds of up to 30MB/s read and 12MB/s write, besting similar devices in the secure USB flash drive segment. The Patriot Bolt is offered in capacities from 4GB to 64GB ,carries a 5 year warranty, and is available immediately from Patriot's authorized partners worldwide.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ