Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils the MX-DS Series 2.5" Solid State Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-March 1, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage a must have oering for enthusiasts demanding the latest technology. Based on the best-in-class SandForce SF1222 controller, the MX-DS Series delivers an enhanced computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life.
Mach Xtreme Technology has gained momentum in pioneering ash storage technology while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of consumers. The MX-DS Series SSD provides outstanding performance, endurance and power eciency resulting in exceptional user experience. This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-DS series drives.
The MX-DS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 250MB/s read and 230MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active 2.3W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to previous generation drives.
Available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS SSDs oers ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance :
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 250MB/s (100G/200G)
Max. Write Performance up to 230MB/s (100G/200G)
Life expectancy: 1.5 million hours MTBF
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 30,000IOPS
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.3W
Capacity: 100GB (MXSSD2MDS-100G) and 200GB (MXSSD2MDS-200G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media