Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils the MX-DS Series 2.5" Solid State Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-March 1, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage a must have oering for enthusiasts demanding the latest technology. Based on the best-in-class SandForce SF1222 controller, the MX-DS Series delivers an enhanced computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life.
Mach Xtreme Technology has gained momentum in pioneering ash storage technology while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of consumers. The MX-DS Series SSD provides outstanding performance, endurance and power eciency resulting in exceptional user experience. This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-DS series drives.
The MX-DS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 250MB/s read and 230MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active 2.3W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to previous generation drives.
Available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS SSDs oers ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance :
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 250MB/s (100G/200G)
Max. Write Performance up to 230MB/s (100G/200G)
Life expectancy: 1.5 million hours MTBF
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 30,000IOPS
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.3W
Capacity: 100GB (MXSSD2MDS-100G) and 200GB (MXSSD2MDS-200G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam