Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils the MX-DS Series 2.5" Solid State Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-March 1, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage a must have oering for enthusiasts demanding the latest technology. Based on the best-in-class SandForce SF1222 controller, the MX-DS Series delivers an enhanced computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life.
Mach Xtreme Technology has gained momentum in pioneering ash storage technology while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of consumers. The MX-DS Series SSD provides outstanding performance, endurance and power eciency resulting in exceptional user experience. This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-DS series drives.
The MX-DS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 250MB/s read and 230MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active 2.3W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to previous generation drives.
Available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS SSDs oers ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance :
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 250MB/s (100G/200G)
Max. Write Performance up to 230MB/s (100G/200G)
Life expectancy: 1.5 million hours MTBF
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 30,000IOPS
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.3W
Capacity: 100GB (MXSSD2MDS-100G) and 200GB (MXSSD2MDS-200G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit