Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils the MX-DS Series 2.5" Solid State Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-March 1, 2010- Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD which makes MLC (multi-level cell) NAND-based storage a must have oering for enthusiasts demanding the latest technology. Based on the best-in-class SandForce SF1222 controller, the MX-DS Series delivers an enhanced computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life.
Mach Xtreme Technology has gained momentum in pioneering ash storage technology while maintaining an attractive price point that is truly within the reach of a wide range of consumers. The MX-DS Series SSD provides outstanding performance, endurance and power eciency resulting in exceptional user experience. This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-DS series drives.
The MX-DS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 250MB/s read and 230MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active 2.3W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to previous generation drives.
Available in capacities of 100GB and 200GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS SSDs oers ample room for all your data and comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance :
2.5" SATAII (2.6) MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 250MB/s (100G/200G)
Max. Write Performance up to 230MB/s (100G/200G)
Life expectancy: 1.5 million hours MTBF
Sustained Write up to 130MB/s and max. I/O per second of 30,000IOPS
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.3W
Capacity: 100GB (MXSSD2MDS-100G) and 200GB (MXSSD2MDS-200G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit