CyberPower and Newegg Carve Low Cost Holiday Niche with $399 AMD-based Gaming System
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 25, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg today announced the Gamer Ultra 2019, which puts the power of AMD's Dual Core technology in a very affordable, mainstream gaming system. Now you can experience games the way they were meant to be played and you do not have to battle crowds at the mall to pick an incredible deal on a mainstream gaming system this holiday season.
The CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 is available exclusively at https://www.newegg.com. This all-in-one gaming rig has everything you need to dominate your opponents on the virtual battlefield. Experience fast computations with the multi-core AMD Athlon II X2 processor and speedy 4GBs of DDR2 800.
You'll have more than enough room for all of your video games with 500GB of storage space and the SATA II connection ensures fast data transfer. Best of all, your system will chew through every pixel with the ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card.
The Gamer Extreme also features a unique gaming tower, keyboard and mouse. The system comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit operating system for rock solid stability. Save yourself the time of building your own system and bring home the $399.99 CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 today and get free shipping to the continental US.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam