CyberPower and Newegg Carve Low Cost Holiday Niche with $399 AMD-based Gaming System
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 25, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg today announced the Gamer Ultra 2019, which puts the power of AMD's Dual Core technology in a very affordable, mainstream gaming system. Now you can experience games the way they were meant to be played and you do not have to battle crowds at the mall to pick an incredible deal on a mainstream gaming system this holiday season.
The CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 is available exclusively at https://www.newegg.com. This all-in-one gaming rig has everything you need to dominate your opponents on the virtual battlefield. Experience fast computations with the multi-core AMD Athlon II X2 processor and speedy 4GBs of DDR2 800.
You'll have more than enough room for all of your video games with 500GB of storage space and the SATA II connection ensures fast data transfer. Best of all, your system will chew through every pixel with the ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card.
The Gamer Extreme also features a unique gaming tower, keyboard and mouse. The system comes pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit operating system for rock solid stability. Save yourself the time of building your own system and bring home the $399.99 CyberPower Gamer Ultra 2019 today and get free shipping to the continental US.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit