Tyme Machines Unleashes the Force with Star Wars Sculpted USB Drives
3D Fully Sculpted collectables of Yoda, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Storm Trooper available today
East Norriton, PA - November 10, 2009 - Tyme Machines, makers of licensed USB drives, is pleased to announce the release of its Series 1 sculpted 3D Star Wars character USB thumb drives. The drives are sculpted replicas of Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Storm Trooper and Yoda. Available for sale now on https://www.tymemachines.com, they range from 4GB to 16GB for $29.99 to $59.99.
"We at Tyme Machines thrive on bringing beloved characters such as these to life in full 3D to fans across the world," said John McDaniel, Chief Marketing Officer of Tyme Machines. "We are working continuously to bring Star Wars fans more collectables they can use in their everyday lives."
This 3" commemorative designer drive is perfect for any Star Wars fan to backup and share files in style. Weather your looking for a place to store your work, photos, your favorite MP3s, this is the perfect addition to any collection.
To request additional information or images, contact PR Representative Jessica Darrican at email@example.com or at (305)576-1171 x16.
About Tyme Machines
Tyme Machines is a worldwide maker of licensed USB drives. Tyme Machines is a division of Global Holdings, which was established 12 years ago. The company has built a strong relationship with national retail chains around the globe. Global Holdings prides itself on its extensive list of clients, which span a multitude of markets.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top