AMD Fusion Partner Program Designed to Help Drive Global AMD Channel Growth and Partner Success
New Program Intended to Expand Delivery of Complete AMD Platform into Channel; Offers Tailored Incentives and Resources for Channel Partners
SUNNYVALE, Calif. --9/30/2009 - AMD today announced the AMD Fusion Partner Program, its first global partner program designed to provide its channel partners with tailored tools and resources to help them gain sales traction based on their unique business models. By fusing its four existing partner programs, AMD now gives partners customized incentives and resources to help accelerate sales - especially when selling all-AMD (AMD CPU, AMD GPU and AMD Chipset) solutions. Partners also will receive more personalized tools, training and resources - both in person and online - that mesh with their specific business objectives.
AMD Fusion Partner Program Structure
To structure the program to provide meaningful differentiation and customized incentives to partners, AMD is categorizing its partners into Elite, Premier and Select tiers, with Elite being the first tier and Select the third. The new system will provide meaningful differentiation across tiers and reward AMD's highest-performing partners based on their sales records for all-AMD solutions.
Partners will also be placed into one of six business tracks, which are designed to align programs and offerings to partners' business models to reflect the diversity of the channel landscape. These business tracks include channel providers, e-tailers, retailers, commercial solution providers, consumer solution providers and commercial volume resellers.
Fusion Partner Program Benefits
Starting immediately, AMD plans to phase in the AMD Fusion Partner Program over the next four quarters. During this time, AMD plans to roll out a number of new benefits. Many benefits, such as better online training tools, enhanced incentive programs and new co-marketing programs, are available to channel partners with today's launch. Additional benefits planned to appear throughout 2010 include an enhanced partner Web portal and new loyalty programs.
For more information on the AMD Fusion Partner Program, please visit AMD's channel resource page at: http://www.amd.com/fpp.
"AMD has one of its strongest roadmaps in years with compelling offerings for hot areas like notebooks, EE servers and high-performance desktops. Now, with the new AMD Fusion Partner Program, it is taking a critical step toward making it easier for channel partners to engage with them and sell a complete AMD solution," said Darren Su, EVP, iBUYPOWER. "Having all the components in a system coming from one supplier allows us to hand down savings and provide consistent and fast support, both of which are important in customer satisfaction."
"AMD understands the critical importance of our partners in successfully driving customer adoption of our platforms and has launched the AMD Fusion Partner Program to ensure we're providing the right elements to help accelerate our channel partner business," said David Kenyon, VP of Worldwide Channel Marketing, AMD. "By supplying the tools and resources the channel needs, we'll be able to better help these channel partners maximize their sales and enable customers around the world to have access to the next-generation solutions powered by AMD. At the same time, the new structure allows AMD to more effectively and frequently communicate with partners at every tier."
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard