GeForce GTX295 performance unveil
COMPUTEX will be held in Taipei at June 2nd-6th 2009. As we reported last week GALAXY will also participate in this feast. Today , GALAXY China leaked the image and overclocking performance of the GTX295. It is based on the reference design of NVIDIA, so the score still have a reference value for users.
from the picture we see The new GTX 295's overclocking performance is pretty which is able to run on the clock of 675MHz/1455MHz/2200MHz (core / Shader / memory clock) steadily and the 3DMARK Vantage scores under Performance model over 20,000.
It is worth mentioning that the fan speed of the GTX295 has been keeped lower around 1400 R.P.M, so the cooling and noise have already improved,
additionally its strong overclocking performance, the new gtx295 may be a new darling of impacting the world record for Enthusiasts.
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part. GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz, it includes Dual dual link DVI outputs and S/PDIF audio input.
Latest News Posts
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market