GeForce GTX295 performance unveil
COMPUTEX will be held in Taipei at June 2nd-6th 2009. As we reported last week GALAXY will also participate in this feast. Today , GALAXY China leaked the image and overclocking performance of the GTX295. It is based on the reference design of NVIDIA, so the score still have a reference value for users.
from the picture we see The new GTX 295's overclocking performance is pretty which is able to run on the clock of 675MHz/1455MHz/2200MHz (core / Shader / memory clock) steadily and the 3DMARK Vantage scores under Performance model over 20,000.
It is worth mentioning that the fan speed of the GTX295 has been keeped lower around 1400 R.P.M, so the cooling and noise have already improved,
additionally its strong overclocking performance, the new gtx295 may be a new darling of impacting the world record for Enthusiasts.
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part. GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz, it includes Dual dual link DVI outputs and S/PDIF audio input.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower