ECS Showcases the Latest Intel® P55 Chipset Motherboard in Computex 2009, Satisfy Users Eager for Next-Generation PC Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, May 26, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) announces the latest Intel® P55 chipset based Black Series motherboard in Computex 2009 held in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6. The brand new Intel® P55 chipset based Black Series motherboard, ECS P55H-A, is designed to deliver Intel's first mainstream performance platform supporting the revolutionary Nehalem architecture. Come to see this new platform with exciting next-generation technologies at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Supports Lynnfield Processor
Based on the latest Intel® P55 chipset, the new single-chip solution that brings performance tuning and advanced I/O capabilities while enabling a more power efficient platform, the P55H-A motherboard fully supports the upcoming Lynnfield processor delivering incredible speed and efficiency for faster multi-tasking, gaming and multimedia creation performance that takes your PC's performance to the next level. For users eager for better graphics performance, ECS P55H-A features dual x16 PCIe 2.0 supporting "Auto-Gear Design" that can automatically provide single x16 or dual x8 PCIe bandwidth. Other features such as the support for Intel® Matrix Storage Technology, 14 x USB 2.0 ports, and 6 x SATA 3 Gb/s ports can also be found on this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
ECS P55H-A comes with rich features such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, the all-solid-capacitor design, and the innovative ECS "4E design". The newly added power phase indicators are surely power users' favorite design.
Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit