ECS Showcases the Latest Intel® P55 Chipset Motherboard in Computex 2009, Satisfy Users Eager for Next-Generation PC Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, May 26, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) announces the latest Intel® P55 chipset based Black Series motherboard in Computex 2009 held in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6. The brand new Intel® P55 chipset based Black Series motherboard, ECS P55H-A, is designed to deliver Intel's first mainstream performance platform supporting the revolutionary Nehalem architecture. Come to see this new platform with exciting next-generation technologies at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Supports Lynnfield Processor
Based on the latest Intel® P55 chipset, the new single-chip solution that brings performance tuning and advanced I/O capabilities while enabling a more power efficient platform, the P55H-A motherboard fully supports the upcoming Lynnfield processor delivering incredible speed and efficiency for faster multi-tasking, gaming and multimedia creation performance that takes your PC's performance to the next level. For users eager for better graphics performance, ECS P55H-A features dual x16 PCIe 2.0 supporting "Auto-Gear Design" that can automatically provide single x16 or dual x8 PCIe bandwidth. Other features such as the support for Intel® Matrix Storage Technology, 14 x USB 2.0 ports, and 6 x SATA 3 Gb/s ports can also be found on this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
ECS P55H-A comes with rich features such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, the all-solid-capacitor design, and the innovative ECS "4E design". The newly added power phase indicators are surely power users' favorite design.
Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ