LONDON, ON - June 11, 2019 - Canadian developer and publisher Digital Extremes' powerful new The Jovian Concord update for Warframe is available today for free on PlayStation4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. This full graphic and gameplay overhaul of the Tenno-favorite Jupiter tileset (AKA 'Gas City') offers reworked environments with modern parkour movement in mind, hideous new enemies to confront, a new game mode, secret lore to uncover, and a deadly flying Eidolon boss to conquer.
Watch the Update Trailer:
Watch the Wisp Warframe Video Profile:
Watch the Before-And-After Video:
Encounter and defeat Alad V's hybrid monstrosities the Amalgams
The Jovian Concord reimagines the original Warframe environment with a more ambitious level of terrain to explore and stunning gas giant visuals to see. Using your Warframe's parkour skills, Tenno can propel to previously unreachable heights and weigh their chances outside by leaping across distant, floating platforms, crossbars, and antennas, or die trying. The meticulously enhanced graphic overhaul displays a blend of fantasy and realistic environments designed to pull players deeper into the game's sense of place and deepened lore.
Longtime villain Alad V's twisted experiments with Sentient technology have yielded hideous cyborg-like results - Amalgam variants and Jetpack Agents - whose laboratories hide a deeper sinister plot. Through new Sabotage, Rescue and Spy missions, and even a new gameplay mode, "Disruption", Tenno will piece together frightening tidbits of lore that could lay the groundwork for a looming war - all before confronting Gas City's deadliest threat, the ever-present menace, the flying Ropalolyst.
The Jovian Concord brings with it the second new Warframe of 2019, the ethereal Wisp. Players will glide across the battlefield wielding her light-based Abilities to provide support to allies, deceive them with her unique Passive - turning her invisible in air - or incinerate them to ashes using four devastating Abilities.
Download Warframe's The Jovian Concord today on PlayStationÃƒ,Ã,Â®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch today for free.
Would you like to join the Warframe community? Head to our forums to start a conversation. Check our official website at https://www.warframe.com. To keep up with the latest updates from the development team, be sure to follow Warframe on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu available to own next month
- ASTRAL CHAIN is just part 1 of a trilogy of games
- Microsoft hasn't buried Age of Mythology, will revisit soon
- Fans rally to restore dead YouTuber Etika's deleted channel
- Microsoft rumored to move from Intel to AMD with Surface PCs
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!