May 21, 2019, Ottawa, Canada - "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes" is available on Oculus Quest, the new standalone VR headset from Oculus.
In this fast-paced, local cooperative game, players race against the clock to defuse bombs before time runs out. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes requires two or more players, but only one headset, making it an excellent way to experience VR with friends and family.
"Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes" is available now for Oculus Quest through Oculus Store.
Cross-buy from Oculus Store will be supported between Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest. Those who have already purchased the Oculus Rift version from Oculus Store will have access to the Oculus Quest version.
About "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes"
One player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the "Experts" who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there's a catch: the Experts can't see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out - fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Whether it's defusing a bomb or deciphering information from the manual, everyone has a crucial role to play. Players can easily join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual at bombmanual.com
- Challenging puzzles - Test the limits of your communication skills... and friendships?
- Portability - A great way to experience VR with all of your friends.
- A different bomb every time - Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game - Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
- Only one copy of the game needed - Friends can easily join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual
Press Kit: https://www.keeptalkinggame.com/press
About Steel Crate Games Steel Crate Games is a small game studio that's passionate about working with innovative technology and exploring new concepts. The team formed during the 2014 Global Game Jam when they created the first prototype of a light-hearted, bomb-defusing game called "Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes".
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda's cancelled Terminator game had you play as a T-800
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Phison PS5016-E16 PCIe 4.0 SSD First Look Preview
- Update Intel RAID ROM - How to do it?
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released