First chapter offers a complete Dungeon Run-style experience, featuring a new playable Mage anti-hero, customizable Hero Power loadouts, new deck options, and Heroic mode-all completely free
The Defenders of Dalaran have put out an APB on all Hearthstone players. With last month's release of Rise of Shadows, the newest expansion for Blizzard Entertainment's smash-hit free-to-play digital card game Hearthstone, millions of players joined ranks with the dastardly Arch-Villain Rafaam-the only mustache-twirling criminal mastermind without a face-and his colorful cast of villains, the League of E.V.I.L. Now, after training their disposable lackeys and concocting their wicked schemes, they're ready to pull off the dastardliest caper of all: stealing the floating city of Dalaran-the entire city-in The Dalaran Heist, the expansion's metropolis-sized new Solo Adventure.
Kicking off the first-ever year-long storyline in Hearthstone, players will do the dirty work of carrying out the League of E.V.I.L.'s nefarious plans. Spanning five massive chapters, the endlessly replayable Dungeon Run-style experience is filled with challenging bosses, strategic decision-making, and not-so-strategically planted explosives (Dr. Boom is involved, after all).
"Hearthstone players let us know they wanted even more highly replayable and entertaining single-player experiences, so the team went all-in and delivered The Dalaran Heist-our biggest and most ambitious Solo Adventure yet," said J. Allen Brack, president of Blizzard Entertainment. "Beyond the fun of carrying out Rafaam's plot to literally steal Dalaran, we can't wait for players to sink their teeth into the fun twists and turns they'll encounter across all five chapters of The Dalaran Heist."
In The Dalaran Heist, nine completely new anti-hero "henchmen" characters replace the playable classes in Hearthstone. Each is fully voice-acted and features a customizable loadout comprising unique Hero Powers and multiple deck options. With each of the five chapters offering players a deep and engaging single-player experience, The Dalaran Heist should keep players entertained through numerous escapades.
The first chapter in The Dalaran Heist is a steal-and available completely free to everyone. The four subsequent chapters can be unlocked for 700 gold each or purchased as an all-inclusive package for $19.99 USD. Unlocking all five chapters will grant players the awe-inspiring power of Zayle, Shadow Cloak-a one-card ticket to five full League of E.V.I.L. decks. Crime pays, of course: players will also earn 3 Rise of Shadows card packs for every chapter they complete, with more rewards awaiting those who finish all five.
Break and enter into https://www.riseofshadows.com for further details, and log in to Hearthstone today to play The Dalaran Heist Solo Adventure. Stay out of trouble, kids.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft rumored to move from Intel to AMD with Surface PCs
- AMD Radeon RX 5900 XT and Radeon RX 5950 XT rumors begin
- DisplayPort 2.0 supports 16K at 60Hz, dual 8K at 120Hz
- Twitch opens new paid subscriber-only streams
- PUBG is getting a new original story-driven campaign
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Close to the Sun is Coming to Switch
- 'FACEIT to Host First Official 'Quake Pro League'
- Monster Prom's latest 'Startkicker' Update rewards its community just in time for summer!
- Outright Games Announces Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Forgotton Anne Has Launched on iOS!