17 May 2019 - Codemasters today revealed the DiRT Rally 2.0 Season Two DLC will launch on June 4 2019. New content, comprising of cars, liveries and environments, will be made available every two weeks with a primary focus on rallycross. Traditional rally fans can also enjoy a new location with the return of Wales and the Porsche 911 SC RS.
Assets Link: https://we.tl/t-1ubRwxBXdi
New content will be released as per the following schedule:
- Week 1: Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross, Ford RS200 Evolution, Special Livery
- Week 3: Latvia RX
- Week 5: Porsche 911 SC RS, Lancia 037 Evo 2, Special Livery
- Week 7: Wales Rally
- Week 9: Lancia Delta S4 Rallycross, MG Metro 6R4 Rallycross, Special Livery
- Week 11: Germany RX
Debuted in DiRT 4, Group B rallycross cars are celebrated in Season Two with the inclusion of the Peugeot 205 T16 Rallycross, Ford RS200 Evolution, Lancia Delta S4 Rallycross and the MG Metro 6R4 Rallycross. With improved handling and graphical overhaul, the four vehicles will be a welcome addition when they are put through their paces on all rallycross circuits including the two brand new tracks, Bikernieki, Latvia and Estering, Germany. The new tracks are available weeks three and 11 respectively.
Having worked as DiRT Rally 2.0 Handling Consultant, Ryan Champion's Porsche 911 SC RS complete with the East African Safari Classic Rally livery will be available as part of the week five content. This is in addition to the fan favourite location, Wales, which will be available two weeks later.
"Season Two is a perfect blend of new and old and there is something here for everyone," said Ross Gowing, Game Director. "Fans will be thrilled at the return of the Group B rallycross cars and we're excited to give our community two new circuits in Latvia and Germany."
"Although our primary focus for Season Two is on rallycross, we haven't forgotten our rally purists, and we know from fan feedback how much they love taking on the tough Welsh terrain and what better way to do it than in Ryan Champion's Porsche 911 SC RS."
Players who bought the Deluxe Edition will receive all content as part of their Season Pass. Similar to Season One, players who own the Day One or Standard Edition will have the opportunity to purchase each season and piece of content separately on their digital store of choice.
Keep up with all the DiRT Rally 2.0 news and follow updates from the studio on Facebook and Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- New $55 Raspberry Pi 4: 4GB of RAM, dual-monitor support
- New Avengers game is Herculean in scope and ambition
- New materia confirmed in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Nintendo chip surge doesn't point to new Switch hardware
- Monster Strike revenue hits $7.2 billion, largest app ever
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD Review
- Seagate Backup Plus Portable 4TB Review
- Aerocool Cylon Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- track pad stops responding
- Exploding Babies - a surreal arena blaster releases Reveal Trailer
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator aims at consoles and VR goggles
- Zoo 2: Animal Park hits 5 million mark
- Dungeon of Dragon Knight-A Retro Dungeon Crawler game
- PUBG Europe League Phase 2 Delivers High-Calibre Thrills