LONDON, ON - May 17, 2019 - On the heels of Warframe's recent Plains of Eidolon Remaster comes the powerful new The Jovian Concord update, a full graphic overhaul of the Tenno-favorite Jupiter tileset (AKA 'Gas City'), now with reworked environments and gameplay. Reimagined with Warframe's modern parkour movement in mind, The Jovian Concord enables Tenno to wield the powerful 40th Warframe 'Wisp' to experience a variety of new enemies including the deadly new flying Eidolon boss. Canadian developer and publisher Digital Extremes' The Jovian Concord will arrive on PC next week for free.
Watch The Jovian Concord video:
Beneath gaseous bronze clouds lies the opportunity to explore something surprisingly new. The Jovian Concord reimagines the original Warframe environment with a vast level of physical terrain, every inch offering a fresh look and feel. Using nimble parkour skills, Tenno can explore internal heights and face new hazards or gauge their chances outside by leaping through the air along floating stations, distant platforms, crossbars, antennas, and more.
Longtime villain Alad V's twisted experiments with Sentient technology have yielded hideous cyborg-like results - Amalgam variants and Jetpack Agents - whose laboratories hide a deeper sinister plot. Through new Sabotage, Rescue and Spy missions, and even a new gameplay mode, "Disruption", Tenno will piece together frightening tidbits of lore that could lay the groundwork for a looming war - all before confronting Gas City's deadliest threat, the ever-present menace the Ropalolyst.
The Jovian Concord brings with it the second new Warframe of 2019, the ethereal Wisp. Players will float across the battlefield with her light-based Abilities to provide support to allies while wielding her unique Passive, turning her invisible in air. Her Abilities include:
- RESERVOIRS: Choose and summon a Reservoir filled with Motes that attach to and aid Wisp and her allies. Haste Mote grants increased movement and attack speed. Vitality Mote increases maximum health and heals over time. Shock Mote stuns nearby enemies.
- WIL-O-WISP: Cast forward a spectral image of Wisp to confuse and distract enemies. Reactivate to travel to its position. Hold to have the image travel faster and teleport to its position on release.
- BREACH SURGE: Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged.
- SOL GATE: Open a portal to the sun to irradiate enemies with a devastating beam of pure solar plasma.
Download Warframe's The Jovian Concord next week on PC for free. Look for the console versions to arrive soon.
Would you like to join the Warframe community? Head to our forums to start a conversation. Check our official website at https://www.warframe.com. To keep up with the latest updates from the development team, be sure to follow Warframe on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Latest News Posts
- Working at Treyarch is a 'nightmare' thanks to brutal crunch
- Tariffs to raise console prices, disrupt entire industry
- Rick & Morty season 4 episode premier at Adult Swim Festival
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- Synology DS419 Slim Four-Bay NAS Review
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches