Krakow, Poland - May 15th, 2019. All in! Games and The Knights of Unity are proud to reveal that Tools Up, a top-down action game about fixing flats with friends, will launch in 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Check out the trailer:
Gather up to 4 players for this fun couch co-op experience for people of all skills! Renovate the apartments in the mysterious skyscraper while the tenants are away. Be sure to follow their wishes left behind on the blueprints. Tear off wallpapers, bring down walls, bust down doors, and cover the floor with vibrant carpets and panels - just be sure to do it in time and clean up after yourself!
"We created Tools Up! with the goal to make the fun couch co-op accessible to players of all skill levels. - says Maciej Jaroszewicz, Project Manager at The Knights of Unity. - This is the game you can play with your children or even grandparents".
- Four characters when you start but so many more to unlock and love!
- Afraid of messing up the game for fellow players? Don't be! Tools Up! lets you take whatever part you want!
- Remember that only the person holding the blueprint can change camera angles. Use it for good... OR FOR EVIL.
- Face other fast-developing corporations: defeat cunning AI players through various victory conditions.
- Each campaign mission is unlocked in Party Mode for you and your friends to master!
Wishlist on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1004490/Tools_Up/
About The Knights of Unity:
The Knights of Unity is a game development studio founded in 2015 in WrocÃƒ...,aw, Poland. The team has outsourced more than 80 titles for companies like Team17, Interplay, and Daedalic. In 2018 The Knights of Unity launched their first internally developed game, Scythe: Digital Edition, an adaptation of the award-winning board game.
About All in! Games:
All in! Games is a new video game publishing and production company based in Krakow, Poland. Founded in 2018, the team has raised 10M EUR for production and marketing and already signed 16 games including titles like Paradise Lost (PolyAmorous), Fort Triumph (CookieByte) and Daymare: 1998 (Invader Studios, Destructive Creations), Space Cows (Happy Corruption), Metamorphosis (Ovid Works), and Space Company Simulator (INTERMARUM).