April 25, 2019 - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer! After a blistering opening week that saw more than one million players try to survive the end of life on Earth, Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive are proud to release the World War Z Reaction Trailer. Showcasing ferocious gameplay and hilarious live reactions from some of the top influencers in the world, today's Reaction Trailer shows off some of the game's best moments, as well as high-level gameplay that we hope inspires potential players.
For those who haven't already jumped in to the madness, World War Z is a co-op, third-person shooter utilizing the world of the hit movie from Paramount Pictures and the incredible talents of Saber Interactive with their unique Swarm Engine technology. Hundreds upon hundreds of zombies swarm your team as you try to fend off the horde and survive using powerful weaponry and advanced tactics.
With a million-and-more eager zombie slayers always looking for their next target, we're hard at work on detailing the next major updates for World War Z. These include the already-announced final map in the Tokyo episode, as well as more new content aimed at skilled players desperate for a new challenge. We'll have a development roadmap and further announcements available in the coming days.
World War Z is available now worldwide on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the Epic Games Store on PC. Review code is still available, please contact:
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer