BOSTON, MA - March 19, 2019 - Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory, the retro-inspired bullet hell from Stumphead Games, is now available through Steam Early Access on PC and Mac.
Following the events of the free-to-play and Game Boy stylized prequel, Crome: Before Purgatory, Crome is heading straight into the galaxy's most epic battle yet. The mysterious force known as Purgatory is consuming entire colonies and sending its evil minions to overcome the cosmos. Thankfully, Crome is here to put an end to the relentless onslaught and save humanity from extinction in this vibrant galactic bullet hell.
Courageous pilots can join Crome as he faces off against waves of beasts, ships, and devastating bosses. These devious foes are equipped with overwhelming attacks that will make survival impossible for most pilots. However, Crome's ship is equipped with diverse blasters and a precise dashing ability that will allow him to decimate his foes and avoid their formidable attacks. Defeating enemies will improve his ship's firing speed and allow for even more cosmic destruction.
After taking down waves of alien scum, pilots will be rewarded with a score that can be viewed on the Galactic Steam Leaderboards for bragging rights over other brave pilots. Although there is an entire adventure already waiting for Crome, additional free content will be periodically added throughout its Early Access development.
Super Crome Key Features:
- Face off against more than 20 beasts, ships, and devastating bosses in exciting wave-based combat
- Overcome foes with Crome's diverse arsenal of blasters
- Dash through overwhelming and vibrant attacks in the colorfully stylized cosmos
- Upgrade your ship's firing speed by defeating enemies
- Prove your worth and earn bragging rights on the Galactic Steam Leaderboards
- Vector-inspired graphics with a retro OST that is a love letter to SNES classics
"Lovers of the bullet hell genre and retro shooters have a lot to look forward to as Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory enters Early Access," says Josh Jacobs, founder of Stumphead Games. "As development continues, we will add new content for players including new enemies, bosses, weapons, weekly leaderboards, ranked online modes, and more!"
Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory is available now on Steam for $1.99. For more information about Crome's adventure, head to the official website and Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo signals 3DS retirement, ignores it in presentation
- Switch digital revenue nearly doubles, software up 86%
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!