A new Population Zero alpha playtest will be held this upcoming weekend on March, 16th. After the playtest is over, the team will begin working on version 05.03 with new features including:
New biome in test mode - Jungle
Tutorial quests for building, combat system and character evolution
Dozens of new technologies and perks
English and Russian localizations
In-game creatures will receive significant changes. They now interact, fight, hunt and form packs or herds. Players can distract the chasing predator with other valuable prey. Alien creatures are now able to call for help or draw attention.
There are two factions available in Population Zero at the moment. The choice is entirely up to players and the way they choose to live on an alien world: become a Xenobiote, become closer to the planet and its inhabitants, or remain a human colonist. Both choices lead to different character and crafting progressions.
Enplex Games Studio is gradually preparing for the closed beta and constantly invites new alpha-testers. Anyone, who wants to become part of the experience, can apply for Alpha on the official website here.
Supporting the project as a founder allows people to get many exclusive goodies and early access to all the current and future tests.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo signals 3DS retirement, ignores it in presentation
- Switch digital revenue nearly doubles, software up 86%
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!