BOSTON, MA - March 12, 2019 - Skorecery, the mystical arcade sportslike from GrappleHook Games, will be summoned exclusively to PlayStation 4 on April 4, 2019.
By blending precise controls, magical spells, and fast-paced competition, Skorecery is bringing intense arena battles to lovers of platform fighters and retro classics like Pong and Breakout. Up to four players can fight for their freedom in extreme skirmishes where they must gain control of the Arena's ball and hurl it at their enemy's Runes. The player or team with the most Runes at the end of the match will be crowned the victor and be freed from a devious magician's imprisonment.
Sorcerers can face-off in four preset Modes or create new ways to play with Curses, Skorecery's game-modifying rules that can alter any match's physics, abilities, and more. After finding the perfect game type, prepare for battle by selecting a sorcerer, Arena layout, and your very own Spell. Spells are powerful offensive and defensive abilities that can turn the tides of battle in an instant, allowing for thrilling gameplay and surprise finishes.
Whether you're looking for chaotic matches for friendly gatherings or competitive skirmishes for tournaments, Skorecery provides the tools for all settings. Controls are simple enough for newcomers to hop in, but its deep mechanics allow advanced players to develop new strategies and techniques to overcome their competition. Prepare to hop into the Arena in the ultimate battle for supremacy and secure your freedom through mystical multiplayer mayhem.
Skorecery Key Features:
- Thrilling duels, free-for-all battles, and team skirmishes for both friendly and competitive gatherings
- Simple controls that take seconds to learn and countless hours to master
- Wide variety of Arenas, Spells, and Modes to experiment with for endless gameplay possibilities
- Fully customizable rules that allow sorcerers to modify the abilities and physics of each match
- Expertly designed audio dynamics that seamlessly blend with the intensity of each battle
"Skorecery is a mystical arcade sportslike that is all about exploring this possibility space we've built. At its core there is a really easy to learn arcade experience. Having different Modes, Spells, and Curses means that players can make the game as party-focused or competitive as they want and really get the most out of the experience." - Eric Peterson, co-founder of GrappleHook Games
Skorecery will be available for $9.99 USD when it launches on April 4, 2019. Head to its official website or Twitter, or follow GrappleHook Games on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about its upcoming launch.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)