Ludwigsburg, March 12, 2019 - Think in 360 degrees in 'Alien Escape' to solve challenges a dark tower offers. You are a group of aliens that was kidnapped and jailed. To escape you have to solve puzzles where you have to do more than just jumping and running!
Gameplay footage video:
Change your gravity and manipulate different objects in each room. Gravity, fire, water and a lot more will challenge you so much, you have to think around the corner! The complex puzzles are coming to PC and all consoles and are optimised for both, the TV/Desktop-Screen and the small screen of Nintendo Switch.
Alien Escape' is the first bigger title from NoFuel Games. And it's also the first title that is being released on multiple platforms. Kim Seitner, main developer of NoFuel, is not only a programming enthusiast, but also an incredible pixel artist. In a short time he got thousands of followers and created his very own charming art style, from stills to awesome animations with a lot of details.
The game is getting released in spring/summer 2019 for PC and consoles. More information about the development will come in the near future via Twitter and website.
NoFuel is a one man studio, founded by Kim Seitner. Since 2015, Kim is developing smaller games. He is specialized in 2D platformer games in which every single asset is handmade by himself. Since this time, he has made a bit of fame as experienced pixel artist and is getting more and more followers.
Korion Games is an independent developer and publisher for PC, consoles and mobile platforms. Their strengths lie in strategy games and platformers and in porting games to consoles. Since 2013 the company is active in providing games for entertainment and education and particularly experienced in performance-oriented development in Unity. More info on https://www.korion.de.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!