On behalf of our friends at Tripwire Interactive, we're excited to share news that the PC version of Maneater, the Action RPG where you play as a shark, will support NVIDIA Ansel, a revolutionary way to capture in-game screenshots. With Ansel, players can compose high quality screenshots, from any position, adjust them with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share them in 360 degrees with mobile phone, PC, or VR headset. For more information on Ansel please visit https://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/ansel
To celebrate this announcement, Tripwire Interactive is sharing some brand-new screenshots from the pre-alpha build of Maneater currently in development for release on PC (coming to the Epic Games Store later this year). This rare glimpse of the latest build of Maneater is one of the first since the ShaRkPG, was first revealed at E3 2018.
To download high-resolution Ansel screenshots of the pre-alpha build of Maneater, showcasing a variety of never-before-seen underwater environments, and of course - sharks, please head here: https://app.box.com/v/Maneater-Ansel-Announcement
Maneater is an open world single player Action RPG, developed by Tripwire Interactive. Set in the unforgiving waters of the southern US Gulf Coast, players will fight to survive in rivers and streams as well as the open ocean, with danger lurking at every depth. Their only tools are their wits, their jaws, and an uncanny ability to evolve as they feed. Anything and everything is on the menu... kill or be killed.
In this tale of revenge, players can take on the role of an ever-evolving shark and terrorize the coastal waterways, tearing swimmers and divers limb from limb, giving the humans a reason to fear what lies below. Immersed in a living, breathing world full of threats and rewards, players will have a vast world to explore sunken wrecks, lurk in swamps, or cruise the open ocean looking for their next unsuspecting meal. As your shark evolves customize your maneater to fit YOUR play style. Eat, Grow, Evolve.
More detailed information on how Maneater will support NVIDIA Ansel will be made available in the future. To keep up to date with the latest on Maneater, be sure to visit the official website and follow the Maneater team on Twitter and Facebook.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration. In the meantime, please write us at [email protected] with any questions or requests for support.
Kjell Vistad | Tyler Nagata
ONE PR Studio [for Tripwire Interactive]
Phone : 510-893-3271
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- To get into Mortal Kombat 11 closed beta you'll have to pay
- Facebook will use new AI technology to remove 'revenge porn'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms