SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Dec. 6, 2018 - Intrepid Studios, makers of the highly anticipated upcoming MMORPG Ashes of Creation, have revealed that Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, a new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game linked directly to the world of Ashes of Creation, will launch in open beta for free on Dec. 18 for Windows PC. Pitting 100s of players at a time against each other in a massive world of high fantasy and all-out warfare, Ashes of Creation Apocalypse builds upon and refines many of the core systems at the heart of Ashes of Creation while letting players experience its stunning action and visuals right away.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse delivers a self-contained, standalone experience for fans of competitive action, combat, and chaos. The game will launch with a full-fledged battle royale mode in which 100 players will duke it out with destructive weapons and magic until the last person is left standing. After release, new unique modes will be introduced, letting 200 players join forces in massive castle siege battles, as well as co-op horde mode missions in which small groups must fight off ravenous hordes of vicious demons.
To further reinforce the bridge that Ashes of Creation Apocalypse creates to Ashes of Creation, every cosmetic item that players earn or buy while playing Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will be added to their Ashes of Creation account for use in the MMORPG when it goes live.
To recap: Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is a precursor to Ashes of Creation. It's high fantasy battle royale and a cooperative horde mode experience and a massive siege warfare destruction-fest, all-in-one. Players around the world can play with and against each other, with no region lock in place. All of this will connect to Ashes of Creation when it arrives. And it's free!
Players can register to play ahead of the December 18th launch at Ashes of Creation Apocalypse's official site.
Follow Ashes of Creation's development:
Latest News Posts
- Capcom drop StreetFighter V trial on Mortal Kombat 11 debut
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V