G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to announce the Trident Z RGB Series - the world's most revolutionary RGB lighting DDR4 memory kit.
Unadulterated RGB Illumination
Requiring no additional power connections, this incredible feat of engineering bares pure RGB lighting across an uncovered full-length light bar on the award-winning Trident Z series heatspreader design. To take a look at what's to come, check out the following link for the Trident Z RGB trailer: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fPx0LNzgQm4
Full Range RGB Illumination; Software Control
By default, the Trident Z RGB will display a rainbow of colors in a wave-style lighting effect, illuminating any system with a myriad of hues. Further lighting effects and color customizations can be controlled and chosen through software, scheduled for a February 2017 release.
A culmination of over 25 years of experience in DRAM manufacturing, G.SKILL sought to combine full-range RGB lighting with minimal impact on DDR4 performance. Designed with a custom 10-layer PCB and hand-picked IC chips to enhance overclocking performance, the Trident Z RGB series is capable of reaching speeds of DDR4-4266MHz.
Trident Z RGB series memory kits are rigorously tested under proprietary G.SKILL test methods for reliability and compatibility to ensure the highest possible quality. And like all other G.SKILL memory, the Trident Z RGB is covered under a limited lifetime warranty, as well as full support for XMP 2.0 for easy overclocking and simple BIOS setup.
Trident Z RGB series DDR4 memory kits are scheduled for a worldwide release via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners in mid-January 2017, with software to be available for download the following month.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series