Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced the availability of its latest DDR4 server DIMMs. With speeds of 2666 MT/s, new Crucial DDR4 server memory modules allow for increased performance and bandwidth within data centers and hyperscale environments. They are also available in a variety of server module types and densities ranging from 8GB to 64GB.
New modules provide greater memory bandwidth and increased performance, complementing next-generation Intel server platforms
- Crucial expands its DDR4 server memory portfolio by increasing speeds to 2666 MT/s
- Crucial DDR4 2666 MT/s DIMMs are 11 percent faster than DDR4 2400 MT/s DIMMsi
- New Crucial server memory modules are available now for purchase
New Crucial 2666 MT/s 8Gb-based server memory modules are approximately 11 percent faster than the previously released 2400 MT/s DIMMs. Additionally, the newly expanded portfolio of Crucial server memory will support cloud and enterprise environments that are migrating to next-generation Intel server platforms.
"Improving system performance in the data center is one of many priorities organizations are looking to address as the need to meet ever-increasing and more demanding workloads evolves," said Michael Moreland, Crucial Server DRAM Product Marketing Manager.
"Crucial's new 2666MT/s server modules can help datacenter and hyperscale customers reduce performance burdens by using faster memory to help advance the efficiencies of their server systems."
The new modules are available for purchase at https://www.crucial.com and through select global partners. All Crucial memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. For more information about Crucial server memory offerings, visit https://www.crucial.com/memory-server.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit