Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced the availability of its latest DDR4 server DIMMs. With speeds of 2666 MT/s, new Crucial DDR4 server memory modules allow for increased performance and bandwidth within data centers and hyperscale environments. They are also available in a variety of server module types and densities ranging from 8GB to 64GB.
New modules provide greater memory bandwidth and increased performance, complementing next-generation Intel server platforms
- Crucial expands its DDR4 server memory portfolio by increasing speeds to 2666 MT/s
- Crucial DDR4 2666 MT/s DIMMs are 11 percent faster than DDR4 2400 MT/s DIMMsi
- New Crucial server memory modules are available now for purchase
New Crucial 2666 MT/s 8Gb-based server memory modules are approximately 11 percent faster than the previously released 2400 MT/s DIMMs. Additionally, the newly expanded portfolio of Crucial server memory will support cloud and enterprise environments that are migrating to next-generation Intel server platforms.
"Improving system performance in the data center is one of many priorities organizations are looking to address as the need to meet ever-increasing and more demanding workloads evolves," said Michael Moreland, Crucial Server DRAM Product Marketing Manager.
"Crucial's new 2666MT/s server modules can help datacenter and hyperscale customers reduce performance burdens by using faster memory to help advance the efficiencies of their server systems."
The new modules are available for purchase at https://www.crucial.com and through select global partners. All Crucial memory is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. For more information about Crucial server memory offerings, visit https://www.crucial.com/memory-server.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced