BIOSTAR is proud to announce the availability of the newest addition to its VGA product series with the new BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, avaialble in both 6GB and 3GB variety, the BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card bring affordable VR and high-performance gaming closer to the masses making it an ideal choice to be your first VR gaming GPU.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 6GB will have an MSRP of $289 and the 3GB version at $239.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card features the GP106 GPU sporting 1280 CUDA cores and runs with a base core clock of 1506Mhz. Featuring GPU Boost 3.0, the BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 6GB can run up to 1708Mhz and features 6GB of GDDR5 video memory connected a 192-bit bus interface.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 3GB version features 1152 CUDA cores running at 1506Mhz and has a boost frequency of 1708Mhz also. The 3GB of GDDR5 memory also sports a 192-bit interface bandwidth. Both cards require only a single 6-pin power connector.
Designed for the latest generation of games and gaming experiences, the GeForce GTX 1060 takes gaming to the next level with performance and efficiency that beats everything before it featuring the all-new Pascal GPU architecture fabricatedon the 16nm FinFET process technology.
The new BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1060 is cooled by the unique BIOSTAR Tank Dual Fan cooler inspired and design in cooperation with World of Tanks to keep the card running at optimal temperatures while keeping noise levels to a minimum. The new dual-fan cooler features a gaming tank-shaped stylish design exuding an aggressive feel to the card while keeping it cool. The GTX 1060 6GB has a rated TDP of only 120W and the 3GB has 115w TDP while still delivering three times the performance of previous graphics card from earlier generation.
NVIDIA leverages new technologies for this generation of graphics card and allows players to fully immerse themselves while providing higher performance for existing games and serving as a launch pad for new ones. Technology like Simultaneous Multi-Projection, ANSEL and Fast Sync allow gamers to fully maximize their gaming experience but also enjoy a whole new level of realism with VR.
Latest News Posts
- Game of Thrones premiere pirated 55 million times in 1 day
- Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- The Division 2 patch 2.1 drops, fixes a bunch of issues
- Naughty Dog has shot final scene of The Last of Us Part II
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!