Tesoro Technology, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming peripherals, today has announced the launch of the GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboard. Engineered to equip gamers with an elite weapon in gameplay, the Gram Spectrum utilizes cutting-edge Tesoro AGILE mechanical switches. The low-profile switches offer short travel distance yet retain the tactile feel of mechanical keyboards delivering an unmatched user experience with optimized keystrokes, fast response and accurate actuation.
Available in both black and white models, the GRAM Spectrum sports full RGB functionality with 16.8 million color options along with nine lighting effects including breathing, color wave, and customized lighting. With a sleek, minimalist design, double-injection keycaps, and built on sturdy metal construction the GRAM Spectrum offers fluidity in user movements, pinpoint accuracy, and ensures long-lasting durability.
"The ultra-accurate, low-profile Tesoro AGILE switches bring something truly unique to market, a low-profile mechanical keyboard that does not surrender the tactile feel," said Johan Borggren, VP of Sales at Tesoro Technology. "The GRAM Spectrum is jam-packed with features and rich in customizable functions making it a premier choice for dedicated gamers."
A 32bit ARM processor and 512 KB on board memory means users can save and playback extreme macros without worry of lagging. The GRAM Spectrum offers all keys fully programmable, 1000 Hz ultra-polling rate, Full N-key / G-key rollover options and instant macro recording.
GRAM Spectrum Specifications
TESORO AGILE Mechanical Switch - Low-profile switch with 3.5 mm travel distance.
16.8 Million Customizable Lighting - Brilliant RGB lighting.
Double Injection Keys - Hiqh-quality, long lasting keycaps.
32bit ARM Cortex Processor and 512 KB Onboard Memory - Advanced processing power for instantaneous macro execution.
All Keys Fully Programmable - Reassign any key or set up the most extreme macros for advanced gaming.
Detachable Braided USB Cable - Hassle-free travel and cable management.
Price and Availability
The GRAM Spectrum Black Model has an MSRP of $137.00 while the White Model has an MSRP of $139.00. The GRAM Spectrum will be available at the beginning of June.
TESORO Gram: http://tesorotec.com/gram-spectrum/
TESORO - Break the Rules: http://www.tesorotec.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit