ESL, the world's largest esports company, is partnering with Maestro, the premier marketing tech platform for esports and gaming, to provide an engaging and interactive viewing experience around the biggest industry event of the year. Intel Extreme Masters Katowice kicked off this morning and has once again drawn a truly global audience: the event is expected to attract over 120,000 attendees in person and over one million concurrent online.
This year, fans tuning in at home can become part of the action with Maestro's real-time engagement platform. With features such as polls, messages, live chat, brackets and live stats, fans can interact with each other and the content surrounding the event like never before. ESL will be rolling out never before seen features on its Live Hub, including video tweet overlays and multi-stream combinations from over 50 different feeds.
The Maestro and ESL partnership formed back in October 2015, when Nik Adams, Senior Vice President Global Sales & Business Development at ESL and Maestro CEO, Ari Evans came together to offer fans a cutting edge experience around live streams. "ESL has been an incredible partner and early adopter of Maestro, immediately grasping the vision and contributing meaningfully to the direction of the platform. We look forward to continued innovation in creating an immersive environment that encompasses all the ways fans want to engage with the content and community," said Ari. Past events have included ESL One in New York and the Intel Extreme Masters San Jose.
Experience the official Intel Extreme Masters live hub online at live.intelextrememasters.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam