ESL and Logitech are set to partner on numerous events throughout 2016: spanning across global ESL One events and multiple ESL National Championships, the partnership marks one of the largest that the leading esports company has ever made with a peripheral company. Logitech will provide all the latest gear for professional gamers and all ESL staff at the following offline events (and will have demo stations and products for purchase at events):
- ESL Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pro League
- ESL One Manila
- ESL One Frankfurt
- ESL One Cologne
- An additional (unannounced) ESL One event!
The ESL Pro League and ESL One tournament series showcase the best in competitive gaming to an ever-growing global audience. ESL Pro League, set to kick off its 2016 season on February 9, has this year seen a prize pool increase of 50%. Continuing to build on over 100 million online viewer sessions and almost 30 million hours watched in 2015, the coming two seasons are expected to herald steady growth. The ESL One series, which caters not just to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but also to the massively popular Dota 2, experienced record-breaking events at each and every one of its stops last year.
"This is a great day for both Logitech G and ESL: two industry leaders are joining forces to bring esports to the next level. Logitech G is an absolute premium brand and we are happy to welcome them as an important partner of ESL," said Nik Adams, Senior Vice President Global Sales & Business Development at ESL. "Not only our global tournaments such as ESL One, ESL Pro League and several ESL National Championships will profit from their support but also fans and pro-players. We here at ESL are really looking forward to this cooperation."
Logitech plans to, with their partnership, bring these events to the next level in 2016. Plans extend also to the following National Championships:
- ESL Meisterschaft (Germany)
- ESL Championnat National (France)
- ESL UK Premiership
- ESL Nordic Nationals
"This is a great opportunity for Logitech G to be the exclusive gaming gear for ESL, one of the world's most successful eSports organizations," said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming, Logitech. "We are looking forward to an exciting year of global eSports events."
For more information surrounding the announcement, please visit https://www.eslgaming.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit