Airlift Game, the first release from new studio Agent Argyle, takes a non-violent approach to the classic helicopter rescue genre (e.g. "Choplifter").
In Airlift, you're a contractor, getting paid to exfiltrate secret agents whose covers have been blown. Tilt your device to fly the helicopter, dodging obstacles like blimps, birds and blinding lasers. If the secret police show up before you rescue all your agents, you'll have to bribe them with some of your earnings to set the agents free and avoid further calamity...
- No Guns: Airlift eschews tanks and guns for bird strikes and blinding laser pointers that really do hamper vision temporarily. (So, we don't suggest playing in the dark.)
- Simple Controls: Players simply tilt their device to control the helicopter. The accelerometer has been dampened to ensure smooth flying.
- Bribery Dilemma: Players must choose whether or not to bribe the secret police when their agents are captured. Each choice comes with its own set of perils and rewards.
AIRLIFT FACT LIST
Agent Argyle is a new lifestyle brand created by Indie musician / game developer Cousin Isaac featuring games, clothing and accoutrements. Find more info about Agent Argyle at AgentArgyle.com and music by Cousin Isaac at idnote.com.
iOS long name: Airlift Game
Platform: iOS first followed by Android later
Release Date: Dec. 7th, 2015
Business Model: Free To Play with In-App Purchases and Ads.
Controls: Accelerometer based (but with dampening so it is not twitchy!)
Live in iOS App Store: http://appstore.com/airliftgame
Music By: Cousin Isaac and Doctor Popular
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit