Airlift Game, the first release from new studio Agent Argyle, takes a non-violent approach to the classic helicopter rescue genre (e.g. "Choplifter").
In Airlift, you're a contractor, getting paid to exfiltrate secret agents whose covers have been blown. Tilt your device to fly the helicopter, dodging obstacles like blimps, birds and blinding lasers. If the secret police show up before you rescue all your agents, you'll have to bribe them with some of your earnings to set the agents free and avoid further calamity...
- No Guns: Airlift eschews tanks and guns for bird strikes and blinding laser pointers that really do hamper vision temporarily. (So, we don't suggest playing in the dark.)
- Simple Controls: Players simply tilt their device to control the helicopter. The accelerometer has been dampened to ensure smooth flying.
- Bribery Dilemma: Players must choose whether or not to bribe the secret police when their agents are captured. Each choice comes with its own set of perils and rewards.
AIRLIFT FACT LIST
Agent Argyle is a new lifestyle brand created by Indie musician / game developer Cousin Isaac featuring games, clothing and accoutrements. Find more info about Agent Argyle at AgentArgyle.com and music by Cousin Isaac at idnote.com.
iOS long name: Airlift Game
Platform: iOS first followed by Android later
Release Date: Dec. 7th, 2015
Business Model: Free To Play with In-App Purchases and Ads.
Controls: Accelerometer based (but with dampening so it is not twitchy!)
Live in iOS App Store: http://appstore.com/airliftgame
Music By: Cousin Isaac and Doctor Popular
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access