Dog & Bone, a leading brand in smart technology for mobile devices, today introduced LockSmart Travel, a TSA approved, keyless, Bluetooth connected luggage padlock controlled by an iOS or Android app. Eliminating small keys that can easily be lost during travel, LockSmart Travel provides users with a keyless, trackable and secure solution for conveniently locking and accessing luggage.
LockSmart Travel's intuitive app allows travelers to conveniently manage the padlock secured onto their luggage. It manages one or several padlocks and instantly shares lock access to others while tracking lock use. All lock activity can be viewed in the app which displays username, date, and time of use, and user access can be revoked at any time without exchanging a physical key.
LockSmart offers the highest Bluetooth security standard (128-bit advanced encryption), and the option for owners to unlock the padlock using Touch ID, tapping the icon, entering a passcode, or the push to unlock feature. The LockSmart Travel will be available for purchase in early 2016.
"LockSmart Travel puts frequent travelers at ease knowing their belongings are safe and secure," says Lee Ranchod, founder and director, Dog & Bone. "Providing much more than a standard padlock, access can be given to anyone in the world with the press of a button and keyless entry eliminates the need for small keys."
For more information about Dog & Bone or to view their entire product line, visit https://www.dogandbonecases.com.
CES Booth Information
Visit Dog & Bone and preview their entire product line at LVCC, North Hall, Booth #6529.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit