Danielle Lisenbey, president and CEO of Broadspire, has been selected to the OnBoard Executive Leadership Honor Roll. The annual honor roll recognizes three Georgia-based women who are in executive leadership positions; and highlights OnBoard's mission to increase the number of women working as executive leaders and serving on corporate boards.
Each honoree retains a significant leadership position within her organization and is a role model of career achievement. Lisenbey and other honorees also work to build the credentials that place them in the pipeline for corporate board membership, both now and in the future.
In addition to serving on Crawford's executive board, Lisenbey is a founding advisory board member for Women in Workers' Compensation (WiWC) and a board member for Moving in the Spirit. The latter is a nationally recognized youth-development program that incorporates the art of dance to positively transform the lives of Atlanta-area children and teens.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit